Booking By-The-CabinBOOKING BY THE CABIN TO CUBA IS EASY!
STEP 1 – Choose your Location and Date
On our website go to RALLIES TO CUBA then choose your sailing date to Cuba. Any rally date to Cuba will have BY-THE-CABIN.
STEP 2 – Call to Book
Once you have selected your dates, call our reservations department (888.542.2667) to verify cabin availability for your dates chosen
STEP 3 – Receive Your Quote
Once the location and dates are finalized, we will send you a detailed quote and Charter contract and will place a 36-hour hold on the reservation.
STEP 4 – Ready to Book
Returned your signed Charter contract and a make your 50% deposit. No later than 45 days prior to your charter dates, pay your final balance.
STEP 5 – PLAN YOUR VACATION
Our staff and captains are available to you to help develop a sail plan to create a true life-changing experience!
For those wishing to experience Cuba before it changes, but you’re not ready to book an entire vessel, then by-the-cabin is for you. With hotels in Havana either unavailable because of the demand or over priced, staying on an air-conditioned yacht just miles away from the capitol is the way to go. Enjoy a safe and secure marina and a captain watching over your things and the vessel.
BOOK NOW as space fills up quickly!
Special 1 – Receive 10% off your per cabin booking for being the first cabin booked for your week!
WHAT DOES CUBA BY THE CABIN INCLUDE:
- Full cabin suitable for 2 persons (7-nights).
- Captain and Mate fee (does not include tip).
- Vessel Fuel.
- Cuban cruising/port permits.
- Half day overview tour of Havana.
- All people process including passport and US-OFAC regulation documentation.
- Complete all forms and approval of the full USCG Cuba package including the Department of Commerce (BIS) application and the USCG application for vessel entry into Cuba and return to the US.
- Reservation of slip and coordination of vessel into Marina Hemingway.
- Develop a Cuba ground itinerary specific to goals in Cuba and one of the 12 OFAC regulations.
- Work with our US authorized Travel Services Provider (TSP) to book hotels, transportation, tours etc.
- Full information packet provided detailing daily financial needs and what to expect within Cuba.