Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. Check-in time is after 12PM and check out is before 11AM
2. All of our Harmony Yacht Vacation vessels are NON SMOKING.
3. MINIMUM AGE - We do not rent to anyone under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. DAMAGE WAIVER- A damage waiver of $50/day is required. All general maintenance and cleaning issues should be reported to the base manager upon arrival.
5. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the total charter amount is required when the reservation is confirmed. The balance is due 45 days prior your arrival date. Please make payments in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Discover) or we can take wire transfers and ACH.
6. CANCELLATIONS - For cancellations more than 45 days prior to the charter start date: $1000.00 or 20% of the charter rate, whichever is greater. For cancellations 45 days or less, the entire charter rate shall be non–refundable
7. SEVERE WEATHER - We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit. If a named hurricane or tropical storm is likely to hit the base your are chartering from, we can within 2 days, cancel and reschedule your charter for a later time.
8. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS – Harmony Yacht Vacations has a ZERO tolerance for illegal drug use on our vessels. If you are a member of your party are suspected, your charter will immediately be terminated without refund.
9. NO DAILY TURNAROUND SERVICE - Linens and bath towels are included in each cabin at the beginning of your stay. Daily turnaround service and linen exchange is not included in the charter rate. For charters longer than 7 days, you may purchase a mid-stay turnaround service if you would like the boat cleaned and linens exchanged during your stay.
10. PET POLICIES – Pets are not allowed on any of our charter boats.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.